1. This Beyonce Venom shirt.
2. This Madonna Metallica mashup.
3. This Morrissey Mayhem shirt.
4. This one is called "Drake Death."
5. This subtle ode to Guns N' Roses.
6. An original painting from Texas Punk Legend Tim Kerr.
7. Or a painting from Chicago artist Derek Erdman, who often looks to musicians as his muse.
8. Or Ice Cube in an Orioles cap.
9. One of these 14 books.
10. Or this wooden media console.
11. Or these cozy Ol' Dirty Bastard socks.
12. And these stylish Gucci (Mane) socks
13. These spiffy Morrissey sweaters.
14. Or this one from Shredders Apparel, which reimagines what Moz would look like in the OG Bones Brigade logo.
15. How about an Omnichord?
16. This drawing of Lorde from artist Libby VanderPloeg's "Style Icon" series.
17. Or this one of Blondie singer Debbie Harry.
18. Or this one of Dolly Parton.
19. Or a Dolly Parton pinball machine.
20. This Taylor Swift "Blank Space" stitch.
21. Or this Beyonce "Drunk In Love" stitch.
22. A Tribe Called Quest sweater from Shredders Apparel.
23. Or "Red, White, and Wu" sweater, also by Shredders.
24. A nice bottle of wine from Gerald Casle's (DEVO) vineyard.
26. Or maybe George Jones coffee.
27. Drink it all in a George Jones "White Lightning" flask.
28. Or this ZZ Top Tres Hombres gatefold coffee mug.
29. These buttons from Pork magazine
Those Diamond Dave buttons tho...
30. This A-Trak mystery box
The box features three tees (or tanks) from the one-time Kanye DJ, now head of Fools Gold Records, plus a surprise to top it all off. What could it be?