1. Mel B (aka Scary Spice) gave us a heavy dose of “girl power.”
2. Adorable: Hugh Jackman bonding with his dad in the early ’90s.
3. Madonna remembered the time she went out on a “date” with Michael Jackson.
4. Tyra Banks took us back to her days on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
5. While Carson Daly took us back to his TRL days when he hung out with TLC’s Chilli and T-Boz.
6. A 15-year-old Katy Perry once wore a bedazzled “pop star” T-shirt and unintentionally foreshadowed her future.
7. Zac Efron reminded us of the glorious bangs that once gently swept across his forehead.
RIP Zac Efron’s bangs.
8. Speaking of bangs, Matt Bomer rocked some serious ones in the early ’80s.
- The UK heads to the polls today, with a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.
- Turkey's democratically elected Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu is stepping down amid rifts with President Erdogan.
- Alberta, Canada, has declared a provincial state of emergency over a massive fire near Fort McMurray. The area is under mandatory evacuation.