1. Mel B (aka Scary Spice) gave us a heavy dose of “girl power.”
2. Adorable: Hugh Jackman bonding with his dad in the early ’90s.
3. Madonna remembered the time she went out on a “date” with Michael Jackson.
4. Tyra Banks took us back to her days on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
5. While Carson Daly took us back to his TRL days when he hung out with TLC’s Chilli and T-Boz.
6. A 15-year-old Katy Perry once wore a bedazzled “pop star” T-shirt and unintentionally foreshadowed her future.
7. Zac Efron reminded us of the glorious bangs that once gently swept across his forehead.
RIP Zac Efron’s bangs.
8. Speaking of bangs, Matt Bomer rocked some serious ones in the early ’80s.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.