1. When you finally got around to watching a TV show you'd taped, only to find out your parents or, worse yet, your siblings had taped over it:
2. When you passed a note in class and the teacher caught you, and then read the note aloud:
3. When the teacher asked you to write an answer on the overhead projector and your sweaty palms smeared all the marker ink:
4. When you agreed to get only ONE toy out of the vending machine and you got the crappiest thing in there:
5. When you got 99% into burning your CD only to have an error occur:
6. When your parents revoked your Blockbuster renting privileges after you forgot to return a video:
Nothing was worse than being called out by the cashier at Blockbuster while trying rent a new video as your mom gave you a death stare.