2. When you passed a note in class and the teacher caught you, and then read the note aloud:
“Jason says, ‘Do you like me, yes or no?’ Well, do you, Stephanie?”
3. When the teacher asked you to write an answer on the overhead projector and your sweaty palms smeared all the marker ink:
Plus the blinding light was intimidating AF, which added to your nerves.
11. When you were about to beat a level and all of a sudden your sibling or friend would trip on the wires, disconnecting the controller from the Nintendo console:
Or worse, if they tripped and pulled the entire console from the shelf!
15. When you were chilling with your friends and all of a sudden your braces wire popped:
“That’s OK, guys, just leave me here at the mall while I die from this puncture wound in my cheek.”
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.