2. When you passed a note in class and the teacher caught you, and then read the note aloud:
“Jason says, ‘Do you like me, yes or no?’ Well, do you, Stephanie?”
3. When the teacher asked you to write an answer on the overhead projector and your sweaty palms smeared all the marker ink:
Plus the blinding light was intimidating AF, which added to your nerves.
11. When you were about to beat a level and all of a sudden your sibling or friend would trip on the wires, disconnecting the controller from the Nintendo console:
Or worse, if they tripped and pulled the entire console from the shelf!
15. When you were chilling with your friends and all of a sudden your braces wire popped:
“That’s OK, guys, just leave me here at the mall while I die from this puncture wound in my cheek.”
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.