2. When you passed a note in class and the teacher caught you, and then read the note aloud:
“Jason says, ‘Do you like me, yes or no?’ Well, do you, Stephanie?”
3. When the teacher asked you to write an answer on the overhead projector and your sweaty palms smeared all the marker ink:
Plus the blinding light was intimidating AF, which added to your nerves.
11. When you were about to beat a level and all of a sudden your sibling or friend would trip on the wires, disconnecting the controller from the Nintendo console:
Or worse, if they tripped and pulled the entire console from the shelf!
15. When you were chilling with your friends and all of a sudden your braces wire popped:
“That’s OK, guys, just leave me here at the mall while I die from this puncture wound in my cheek.”
- Donald Trump accused former Miss Universe Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting." He's appeared in a softcore porn.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- In a newly released video deposition, Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.