In this heartwarming video, titled “Gods Gift,” YouTube user Kelly Gunderson lays bedside her 87-year-old mother, who is suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease. And then something miraculously happens: Her mother recognizes her.
3. Watch the entire heartwarming exchange:
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲