1. The extremely adorable bromance between Mario Lopez and Mark-Paul Gosselaar. JUST SO MUCH LOVE.
2. Lark Voorhies trying desperately not to make her character, Lisa Turtle, sound vapid when describing her.
Also, Elizabeth Berkley’s eye-roll is priceless.
3. Tiffani Amber Thiessen sounding endearing as she tries to pronounce “Kapowski.” Also, THOSE BANGS.
4. Mr. Belding trying hard to sound cool — he just came off creepy.
5. The part when all 85 pounds of Mark-Paul, sporting a nifty Saved by the Bell T-shirt, tries to put the moves on Tiffani.
Saved by the Bell cast interview:
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.