1. These funny illustrations come from a story in the January 1893 issue of The Strand magazine, “Future Dictates of Fashion,” where they predicted the next 100 years of fashion. And they really, really missed the mark.
11. h/t: Dangerous Minds
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈