2. She also appears to be a bit of a boss! Look at the way those boys are listening to her.
Also, how old are the members of this “boys” gang?!
3. I have no idea what’s going on here: they’re either playing imaginary dice or they’re going to break out into a song from West Side Story.
4. Are these two gang members arguing about what movie to see?!
Also why didn’t they bring the guys with them to the movies?!
5. Later, the two female gang members are — for some reason — suddenly threatened by this woman dressed like Ethel Mertz.
6. So they apparently decide to pistol whip her.
7. But it isn’t all violence; the day ends with everyone happily attending a dance/makeout session at the boys’ apartment.
Well, except for the guy on the right wearing Fred Mertz pants, he seems to not be interested in that girl.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳