2. She also appears to be a bit of a boss! Look at the way those boys are listening to her.
Also, how old are the members of this “boys” gang?!
3. I have no idea what’s going on here: they’re either playing imaginary dice or they’re going to break out into a song from West Side Story.
4. Are these two gang members arguing about what movie to see?!
Also why didn’t they bring the guys with them to the movies?!
5. Later, the two female gang members are — for some reason — suddenly threatened by this woman dressed like Ethel Mertz.
6. So they apparently decide to pistol whip her.
7. But it isn’t all violence; the day ends with everyone happily attending a dance/makeout session at the boys’ apartment.
Well, except for the guy on the right wearing Fred Mertz pants, he seems to not be interested in that girl.
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌