1. Stage 1: The Sober Stage
That first stage in your drinking, when you’re on your way to the bar, or, maybe you’ve even been begrudgingly dragged out to the bar by your friends.
You tell yourself, “I’m only going to have one or two drinks MAX, and then I’m going to head home. I’ve been partying way too much lately.”
2. Stage 2: The Buzz
You’re feeling it. You’ve probably had your one or two drinks, and are probably on your third. You figure, why not? Your already out and it’s been a rough week — you really need to wind-down and enjoy yourself a little more.
3. Stage 3: The Party Stage
Sure you might be hammered (those two to three drinks are most likely six or seven), but it’s OK cause everything is great in the world. You’re invincible, plus it’s time to hit the dance floor because the DJ is totally playing your song…or at least you think that’s your song (it’s getting increasingly hard to hear).
5. Stage 5: Regret
Well you’ve got three outcomes:
- The hangover to end all hangovers, where you swear you’ll never drink again.
- The walk of shame.
- And the worst of them all: You’ve made a bad life decision and you awake in a drunk tank.
- The Democratic National Committee on Monday apologized for remarks sent over email criticizing the Bernie Sanders campaign 🇺🇸
- At least 15 people died and 45 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.