1. This year marks the 25th anniversary of The Simpsons, and to celebrate this momentous cultural milestone, Hasbro has released a Mr. Potato Head edition of Homer Simpson. My only question: Why didn’t the meeting of these two icons happen sooner?
You can pick one up here.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨