1. This year marks the 25th anniversary of The Simpsons, and to celebrate this momentous cultural milestone, Hasbro has released a Mr. Potato Head edition of Homer Simpson. My only question: Why didn’t the meeting of these two icons happen sooner?
You can pick one up here.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈