His directing career started all because of Madonna.
10. Britney Spears, "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know"
9. Jennifer Lopez, "Ain't It Funny"
8. Shakira, "Underneath Your Clothes"
7. NSYNC, "Gone"
6. Michael Jackson, "In the Closet"
5. Chris Isaak, "Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing"
4. Mariah Carey, "My All"
3. Madonna, "Cherish"
2. Janet Jackson, "Love Will Never Do (Without You)"
Interesting facts: Janet originally planned to wear a dress for the video, but Ritts envisioned a "sexy Janet" donning nothing more than a black top and a pair of jeans. The video features actors Antonio Sabàto Jr. and Djimon Hounsou.
The video won for Best Female Video and was nominated for Best Choreography and Best Art Direction at the 1991 MTV Video Music Awards.
It also ranked No. 13 in Rolling Stone's "The 100 Top Music Videos," No. 72 on VH1's 100 Greatest Videos, and No. 88 on MTV's 100 Greatest Videos Ever Made.