Apparently Zack gets “racing fever” for tic-tac-toe.
4. Kelly, completely out of character, becomes a stuck-up model and decides to leave Bayside. That’s a big NOPE. I mean this is totally only something Lisa would do.
5. This not at all inappropriate issue where Jessie, Kelly, and Lisa provide the entertainment for Zack’s scorching bachelor party!
Sidenote: This would have made for an awesome episode on the show.
Also, it’s nice of Slater to be concerned about the kind of cake the girls are popping out of.
6. While it might have been short-lived — lasting only five issues and two specials — the comic book series proved that you can’t improve on perfection.
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- An Australian teen who was subjected to detention abuse has written a letter thanking the public for its support.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.