Apparently Zack gets “racing fever” for tic-tac-toe.
4. Kelly, completely out of character, becomes a stuck-up model and decides to leave Bayside. That’s a big NOPE. I mean this is totally only something Lisa would do.
5. This not at all inappropriate issue where Jessie, Kelly, and Lisa provide the entertainment for Zack’s scorching bachelor party!
Sidenote: This would have made for an awesome episode on the show.
Also, it’s nice of Slater to be concerned about the kind of cake the girls are popping out of.
6. While it might have been short-lived — lasting only five issues and two specials — the comic book series proved that you can’t improve on perfection.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘