Apparently Zack gets “racing fever” for tic-tac-toe.
4. Kelly, completely out of character, becomes a stuck-up model and decides to leave Bayside. That’s a big NOPE. I mean this is totally only something Lisa would do.
5. This not at all inappropriate issue where Jessie, Kelly, and Lisa provide the entertainment for Zack’s scorching bachelor party!
Sidenote: This would have made for an awesome episode on the show.
Also, it’s nice of Slater to be concerned about the kind of cake the girls are popping out of.
6. While it might have been short-lived — lasting only five issues and two specials — the comic book series proved that you can’t improve on perfection.
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲
- Leicester City won England's Premier League football championship for the first time, capping off a fairy-tale season that will go down in history ⚽️