Apparently Zack gets “racing fever” for tic-tac-toe.
4. Kelly, completely out of character, becomes a stuck-up model and decides to leave Bayside. That’s a big NOPE. I mean this is totally only something Lisa would do.
5. This not at all inappropriate issue where Jessie, Kelly, and Lisa provide the entertainment for Zack’s scorching bachelor party!
Sidenote: This would have made for an awesome episode on the show.
Also, it’s nice of Slater to be concerned about the kind of cake the girls are popping out of.
6. While it might have been short-lived — lasting only five issues and two specials — the comic book series proved that you can’t improve on perfection.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.