Much of the success and appeal of Animaniacs is that, like Pixar today, it appeals both to kids and adults (I watch the reruns on Hub!). But, in the episode titled, “Hercule Yakko”, the writers threw in a reference, that to quote the Blood Hound Gang, was “The kind of stuff that only Prince would sing about.”
2. Joke starts at the 0:28 mark:
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏