Much of the success and appeal of Animaniacs is that, like Pixar today, it appeals both to kids and adults (I watch the reruns on Hub!). But, in the episode titled, “Hercule Yakko”, the writers threw in a reference, that to quote the Blood Hound Gang, was “The kind of stuff that only Prince would sing about.”
2. Joke starts at the 0:28 mark:
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏