Much of the success and appeal of Animaniacs is that, like Pixar today, it appeals both to kids and adults (I watch the reruns on Hub!). But, in the episode titled, “Hercule Yakko”, the writers threw in a reference, that to quote the Blood Hound Gang, was “The kind of stuff that only Prince would sing about.”
2. Joke starts at the 0:28 mark:
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.