3. The photo was taken at the A Family Celebration 2001 charity event. But, aside from NYSNC and Britney Spears, the event did bring out a few of our favorite ’90s stars.
4. Like Carson Daly, who brought some TRL realness (and a three-button suit) to the event.
5. And Marc Anthony, who I assume performed “I Need To Know.”
8. But there was one really big ’90s reunion that night: BILL CLINTON AND HIS SAX!
And, actually, this might be the most ’90s photo of all time.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.