3. The photo was taken at the A Family Celebration 2001 charity event. But, aside from NYSNC and Britney Spears, the event did bring out a few of our favorite ’90s stars.
4. Like Carson Daly, who brought some TRL realness (and a three-button suit) to the event.
5. And Marc Anthony, who I assume performed “I Need To Know.”
8. But there was one really big ’90s reunion that night: BILL CLINTON AND HIS SAX!
And, actually, this might be the most ’90s photo of all time.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭