2. Scheduled to be released this summer DuckTales Remastered promises to be a faithful adaptation of the original game, with just a few added updates.
They were even able to get original show’s cast to do the voices, including the actors who voiced Scrooge McDuck, Magica De Spell and Launchpad McQuack.
3. Along with the announcement of the release, Capcom put together an awesome DuckTales Remastered trailer that I guarantee will have you singing along:
The game will be released for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii U systems.
4. The original DuckTales intro:
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎