1. Every late-’80s/early-‘90s trend that the show’s host manages to wear at once:
2. Tom Dumont and Tony Kanal’s crab dance intro:
3. But even better — Gwen Stefani’s creepy camera stare:
4. And her outfit, which manages to be high-waisted, simultaneously tight and baggy, and somehow too short:
5. This whole weird “chicken dance/ rock out” thing:
6. When their set ended and they just stood there in awkward silence:
7. When Tom introduced himself as “Tetris”:
8. The adorable moment when Gwen got nervous on camera when she was asked were they where going to play next:
No Doubt performing “Up Yours” and “Big City Train” on The Gig:
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May set out a "hard Brexit" plan in a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.