1. Every late-’80s/early-‘90s trend that the show’s host manages to wear at once:
2. Tom Dumont and Tony Kanal’s crab dance intro:
3. But even better — Gwen Stefani’s creepy camera stare:
4. And her outfit, which manages to be high-waisted, simultaneously tight and baggy, and somehow too short:
5. This whole weird “chicken dance/ rock out” thing:
6. When their set ended and they just stood there in awkward silence:
7. When Tom introduced himself as “Tetris”:
8. The adorable moment when Gwen got nervous on camera when she was asked were they where going to play next:
No Doubt performing “Up Yours” and “Big City Train” on The Gig:
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- The men who attacked Istanbul's main airport on Tuesday, killing 44 people, were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.