1. Every late-’80s/early-‘90s trend that the show’s host manages to wear at once:
2. Tom Dumont and Tony Kanal’s crab dance intro:
3. But even better — Gwen Stefani’s creepy camera stare:
4. And her outfit, which manages to be high-waisted, simultaneously tight and baggy, and somehow too short:
5. This whole weird “chicken dance/ rock out” thing:
6. When their set ended and they just stood there in awkward silence:
7. When Tom introduced himself as “Tetris”:
8. The adorable moment when Gwen got nervous on camera when she was asked were they where going to play next:
No Doubt performing “Up Yours” and “Big City Train” on The Gig:
- The largest LGBT business association in the US voted to endorse a presidential candidate for the first time in its history, choosing Clinton.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.