1. Every late-’80s/early-‘90s trend that the show’s host manages to wear at once:
2. Tom Dumont and Tony Kanal’s crab dance intro:
3. But even better — Gwen Stefani’s creepy camera stare:
4. And her outfit, which manages to be high-waisted, simultaneously tight and baggy, and somehow too short:
5. This whole weird “chicken dance/ rock out” thing:
6. When their set ended and they just stood there in awkward silence:
7. When Tom introduced himself as “Tetris”:
8. The adorable moment when Gwen got nervous on camera when she was asked were they where going to play next:
No Doubt performing “Up Yours” and “Big City Train” on The Gig:
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭