1. The drunken introduction by a guy in clown make-up:
2. The “community theater production of Cabaret“-style entrance:
3. The one back up dancer on the right, who didn’t coordinate his shorts with everyone else:
4. This whole “Itsy Bitsy Spider” hand choreography:
5. When she and her backup dancers broke out and did the Monkey:
Madonna performing “Everybody” in 1982:
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.