1. The drunken introduction by a guy in clown make-up:
2. The “community theater production of Cabaret“-style entrance:
3. The one back up dancer on the right, who didn’t coordinate his shorts with everyone else:
4. This whole “Itsy Bitsy Spider” hand choreography:
5. When she and her backup dancers broke out and did the Monkey:
Madonna performing “Everybody” in 1982:
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.