1. The drunken introduction by a guy in clown make-up:
2. The “community theater production of Cabaret“-style entrance:
3. The one back up dancer on the right, who didn’t coordinate his shorts with everyone else:
4. This whole “Itsy Bitsy Spider” hand choreography:
5. When she and her backup dancers broke out and did the Monkey:
Madonna performing “Everybody” in 1982:
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.