2. Life size plaster casts made of NYSNC for their “It’s Gonna Be Me” music video, $995
Here is the description for these creepy death masks:
“Original life casts from all the members of NSYNC. The band was life cast for their hit music video “It’s Gunna Be Me”! The band was made up to look like, the now collectable, marionette dolls from their “No Strings Attached” album. Now you can own not only the entire band’s plaster bust, also included is back-up hair prosthetics painted and ready for application. These are original life casts and original prosthetic appliances!!! These would be great additions to any collection of life casts, music/movie props or NSYNC fan collector pieces!”
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force President Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏