2. Life size plaster casts made of NYSNC for their “It’s Gonna Be Me” music video, $995
Here is the description for these creepy death masks:
“Original life casts from all the members of NSYNC. The band was life cast for their hit music video “It’s Gunna Be Me”! The band was made up to look like, the now collectable, marionette dolls from their “No Strings Attached” album. Now you can own not only the entire band’s plaster bust, also included is back-up hair prosthetics painted and ready for application. These are original life casts and original prosthetic appliances!!! These would be great additions to any collection of life casts, music/movie props or NSYNC fan collector pieces!”
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉