1. In 2002, Ryan Gosling and Sandra Bullock fell in love on the set of their film Murder By Numbers.
2. Yup, these two dated!
3. And it was just wrong.
4. Like really WRONG.
5. Nope, can’t deal with the PDA.
6. Ugh…. I just can’t look. Just too weird.
7. LOOK HOW MUCH FUN THEY HAD TOGETHER.
8. Look at Sandra’s smirk, you know she’s thinking “Yup, I’m hittin’ that.”
9. This pretty much sums up how I feel about this relationship.
10. Here’s a palate cleanser:
11. Please give me the strength to forget this ever even happened.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.