1. In 2002, Ryan Gosling and Sandra Bullock fell in love on the set of their film Murder By Numbers.
2. Yup, these two dated!
3. And it was just wrong.
4. Like really WRONG.
5. Nope, can’t deal with the PDA.
6. Ugh…. I just can’t look. Just too weird.
7. LOOK HOW MUCH FUN THEY HAD TOGETHER.
8. Look at Sandra’s smirk, you know she’s thinking “Yup, I’m hittin’ that.”
9. This pretty much sums up how I feel about this relationship.
10. Here’s a palate cleanser:
11. Please give me the strength to forget this ever even happened.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀