1. In 2002, Ryan Gosling and Sandra Bullock fell in love on the set of their film Murder By Numbers.
2. Yup, these two dated!
3. And it was just wrong.
4. Like really WRONG.
5. Nope, can’t deal with the PDA.
6. Ugh…. I just can’t look. Just too weird.
7. LOOK HOW MUCH FUN THEY HAD TOGETHER.
8. Look at Sandra’s smirk, you know she’s thinking “Yup, I’m hittin’ that.”
9. This pretty much sums up how I feel about this relationship.
10. Here’s a palate cleanser:
11. Please give me the strength to forget this ever even happened.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, and police have used pepper spray.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.