1. Sure, at Easter you could get a nice card, some candy or a generic bunny stuffed animal (ugh, it doesn’t even have it’s own cartoon series), but nothing said “I am loved” like a Care Bear.
3. Of course we wouldn’t feel this way if we weren’t subjected to commercials of a grandma lovingly putting together Care Bears’ Easter baskets…
4. …And her grandchildren exclaiming, “it’s the best Easter basket ever!”
6. Care Bears Easter baskets commercial:
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎