1. Reese Witherspoon posted a tribute to two ’90s teen classics, her movie Fear and crop tops.
2. Sarah Michelle Gellar reminded us that yes, there was a time when we used landlines.
3. Selma Blair took us back to 2000, when Annie Leibovitz shot her as part of the cover of Vanity Fair’s “Hollywood Issue.”
5. Speaking of adorable, here’s Kelly Ripa hanging out with her son in 1999.
6. In case you need a reminder: Before Kim Cattrall played man-crazy Samantha Jones on Sex and the City, she played a Vulcan in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country.
7. So cute: Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne in the early ’80s.
8. Apparently Orange Is the New Black’s Matt McGorry was a vampire in high school.
9. Looks like Tegan and Sara perfected sticking out their tongues for camera long before Miley Cyrus.
11. Lindsay Lohan teased us with this photo of the script to one of the greatest films EVER.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀