1. When they tried to pass sunscreen off as cold medication:
2. The time they packaged DVD sets and totally missed the mark on their target audience:
Hey kids, love One Direction and Justin Bieber? Then you’ll totally dig Hitler too.
3. When their definition of quality Fuji Apples, actually meant avocados:
4. The time they thought that a water pick made a romantic Valentine’s Day gift:
I mean, a water pick is basically dental floss.
8. …and these as “hot dog” buns.
Way to ruin someone’s BBQ, Walmart.
9. When they really made somebody’s dream come true with these engagement and wedding rings:
12. The time they tried to sell Grinch T-shirts for St. Patrick’s Day:
Nice try, Walmart. Nice try.
17. …and the term “everyday low price”:
What kinda cereal is this?!
18. The time they broke Cap’n Crunch’s promise and did not give us 20% more for free:
Charging 46 cents more is not FREE, Walmart!
22. When they put “Holloween” candy on sale:
Who doesn’t love “Holloween” candy?!
23. The time they had a very different definition of swimwear:
25. When they tried to make spaghetti sauce and cookies a thing:
Yum, just like my nonna used to make!
26. When they said, “fuck it, someone will buy this,” and put this bleach on the shelf:
How do I know that’s really Clorox brand bleach, Walmart?!
27. The time they didn’t think out this sign’s layout better:
28. When they had to remind people not smoke near fireworks…INSIDE THE STORE:
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹