1. Every Man Jack Body Wash, $5.00
These body washes not only smell GREAT, but are also natural based, containing no parabens, no phthalates, no dyes, and no sodium lauryl sulfate. But best of all, they come at a great price.
8. Sauvecito Pomade, $10-$12
If have you thick, straight hair — and even if you don’t — this is the pomade for you, since it comes in both “original” and “strong” holds. The fact that it is water soluble is an added bonus since you won’t be left washing it out days later, the way some other waxes tend to do.
9. MANGROOMER, $12
If you don’t own a trimmer like this already, immediately go out and purchase one, because chances are you have been walking around with gnarly nose hairs sticking out for some time. These are also great for trimming those unruly caterpillars you call eyebrows.
10. Yes To Facial Towelettes, $6
These hypoallergenic facial wipes are an easy way to get all the dirt and sweat off your face at the end of long day.
While not specifically made for men, these are still a great buy and will clean and condition your hair just as well as way more expensive brands. Plus, the rosemary mint scent in the conditioner will have your S.O. wanting to give you scalp massages all day every day.
13. Grave Before Shave Beard Oil, $12
If you are a man with the ability to grow a beard, then kudos to you. However, beard maintenance is not just the occasional trim but also keeping it healthy, so conditioning it is necessary. A few drops of beard oil massaged into it will keep your beard soft, promote hair growth, and keep the skin under it healthy.
17. O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Cream, $7
Sure, you can spend a lot more on fancy hand creams, but why not go with something that works just as well and at half the price? Made for people who work with their hands, this cream is odorless and greaseless and will take your hands from raw and red to smooth and rad.
18. Kiehl’s Body Scrub Soap, $14
Yes, this is a bit pricey, but if you have a chance to treat yourself, pick up one of these (extra large) bars of soap. With its refreshing scent, and formulated with oat bran, oat kernel, and pumice to help exfoliate dead skin cells — I guarantee you won’t regret it.
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force President Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏