2. Beardbrand’s Tree Ranger Beard Oil, $25
Because the fall is the perfect time to grow that beard you’ve been waiting for after those hot summer months. But if you’re going to commit to it, you better get a good beard oil to keep that puppy from running ragged. Beardbrand’s Tree Ranger will not only keep your whiskers moisturized, but with it’s nice woodsy scent, it will get you in the mood for all autumn will bring.
3. Cremo Cream Shave Cream, $7
If growing a beard is not your thing then give this shave cream a try. Formulated with aloe vera, macadamia seed oil, and olive leaf, it will leave your skin nice and hydrated after a shave, plus it promises to reduce razor burn (which is always a plus!).
5. Lip Balm #1, $7
An essential product to keep in your arsenal, this rich lip balm will help protect your lips from harsh cold weather. It does, however, leave your lips with a slight shine (which is really a small price to pay to keep your lips from becoming a chapped mess).
6. SheaMoisture Soap, $5
These amazing-smelling soaps are made with rich shea butter, which unlike other soaps, don’t strip away your body’s natural moisture.
Bonus: These soaps contain no parabens, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances. Plus they aren’t tested on animals.
7. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Moisturizer, $25
One downside of fall/winter is that the harsh cold and wind take a real toll on your face. Enter Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Moisturizer — unlike other moisturizers, it won’t leave your face feeling greasy. Plus it has an invigorating scent.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖