2. Beardbrand’s Tree Ranger Beard Oil, $25
Because the fall is the perfect time to grow that beard you’ve been waiting for after those hot summer months. But if you’re going to commit to it, you better get a good beard oil to keep that puppy from running ragged. Beardbrand’s Tree Ranger will not only keep your whiskers moisturized, but with it’s nice woodsy scent, it will get you in the mood for all autumn will bring.
3. Cremo Cream Shave Cream, $7
If growing a beard is not your thing then give this shave cream a try. Formulated with aloe vera, macadamia seed oil, and olive leaf, it will leave your skin nice and hydrated after a shave, plus it promises to reduce razor burn (which is always a plus!).
5. Lip Balm #1, $7
An essential product to keep in your arsenal, this rich lip balm will help protect your lips from harsh cold weather. It does, however, leave your lips with a slight shine (which is really a small price to pay to keep your lips from becoming a chapped mess).
6. SheaMoisture Soap, $5
These amazing-smelling soaps are made with rich shea butter, which unlike other soaps, don’t strip away your body’s natural moisture.
Bonus: These soaps contain no parabens, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances. Plus they aren’t tested on animals.
7. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Moisturizer, $25
One downside of fall/winter is that the harsh cold and wind take a real toll on your face. Enter Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Moisturizer — unlike other moisturizers, it won’t leave your face feeling greasy. Plus it has an invigorating scent.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.