1. Britney Spears and NSYNC — “…Baby One More Time”/ “Tearin’ Up My Heart” 
In their VMA debut performance the guys shared the stage with Britney Spears — who also happened to be making her first appearance.
2. “This I Promise You”/ “Bye, Bye, Bye”/ “It’s Gonna Be Me” 
The guys gave an iconic performance of hits from their then-latest album No Strings Attached.
Unfortunately, their video for “Bye Bye Bye” did not win Video of the Year that night — it lost to Eminem’s “The Real Slim Shady.” But the guys didn’t leave empty handed, their video took home the Moonman for Best Pop Video, Best Choreography in a Video, and Viewer’s Choice.
NSYNC stole the show that night by bringing on none other the “King of Pop,” Michael Jackson, during their performance of “Pop.”
Also, check out Justin Timberlake beat-boxing in the background.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱