1. In 1991, Leo starred in a commercial as an adorable teen — who was just trying to get a slice of Kraft Fat Free Singles. And I hope he got a special Emmy for making us believe anyone would actually want to eat that:
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀