1. Don’t you hate it when that girl you like doesn’t even know your name? Luckily, Leo DiCaprio shows us how you can get her to notice you in 5 easy steps.
Step 1: Give a John Hughes movie style stare across the hallway.
2. Step 2: Convince your mom to buy you a new sweater for the school dance.
3. Step 3: While at the store look for the most “Cosbiest” sweater you can find.
4. Step 4: Play it cool at the dance. Casually bump into her and be like “hey, I didn’t know you where going to be here.”
5. Step 5: Play up the sweater. One look at the sweater and she’s yours. Guaranteed.
Watch Leo in action:
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀