1. Don’t you hate it when that girl you like doesn’t even know your name? Luckily, Leo DiCaprio shows us how you can get her to notice you in 5 easy steps.
Step 1: Give a John Hughes movie style stare across the hallway.
2. Step 2: Convince your mom to buy you a new sweater for the school dance.
3. Step 3: While at the store look for the most “Cosbiest” sweater you can find.
4. Step 4: Play it cool at the dance. Casually bump into her and be like “hey, I didn’t know you where going to be here.”
5. Step 5: Play up the sweater. One look at the sweater and she’s yours. Guaranteed.
Watch Leo in action:
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from publicly blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.