1. Don’t you hate it when that girl you like doesn’t even know your name? Luckily, Leo DiCaprio shows us how you can get her to notice you in 5 easy steps.
Step 1: Give a John Hughes movie style stare across the hallway.
2. Step 2: Convince your mom to buy you a new sweater for the school dance.
3. Step 3: While at the store look for the most “Cosbiest” sweater you can find.
4. Step 4: Play it cool at the dance. Casually bump into her and be like “hey, I didn’t know you where going to be here.”
5. Step 5: Play up the sweater. One look at the sweater and she’s yours. Guaranteed.
Watch Leo in action:
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- Apple has announced new, lighter-than-ever MacBooks with touch-sensitive strips at its fall event 📱 🍎