1. Last week, after a New York judge denied Kesha’s legal plea to get out of her exclusive contract with producer Dr. Luke — who she alleges sexually and physically abused her for years — she was met with a wave of support online by both celebs and fans.
5. But we hadn’t heard from the pop star herself…until today.
8. Here’s what she said:
I am beyond words in gratitude. thank you is not enough but it is all I have. a million times over and forever thank you. the support I have received has left my face swollen from tears. I love you all so much. a statement too large for this format is coming….
- The man suspected of shooting and killing five people in a Washington mall is now in custody, officials said.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."