1. Last week, after a New York judge denied Kesha’s legal plea to get out of her exclusive contract with producer Dr. Luke — who she alleges sexually and physically abused her for years — she was met with a wave of support online by both celebs and fans.
5. But we hadn’t heard from the pop star herself…until today.
8. Here’s what she said:
I am beyond words in gratitude. thank you is not enough but it is all I have. a million times over and forever thank you. the support I have received has left my face swollen from tears. I love you all so much. a statement too large for this format is coming….
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump used a visit to CIA headquarters to attack his critics.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.