1. Last week, after a New York judge denied Kesha’s legal plea to get out of her exclusive contract with producer Dr. Luke — who she alleges sexually and physically abused her for years — she was met with a wave of support online by both celebs and fans.
5. But we hadn’t heard from the pop star herself…until today.
8. Here’s what she said:
I am beyond words in gratitude. thank you is not enough but it is all I have. a million times over and forever thank you. the support I have received has left my face swollen from tears. I love you all so much. a statement too large for this format is coming….
- Italy is today observing a national day of mourning for the victims of Wednesday's earthquake. The death toll has climbed to 284.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook will now rely on algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.