3. So what is the hilarious premise of “the world’s first cyber sitcom”? It’s Jen and Matthew taking a wacky tour of Bill Gates’ office.
4. Side note: Jen was really rocking the “Rachel” then.
5. In the first scene, Jen can’t figure out how computers work, asking “what is task bar, is that anything like a Snickers bar?”
Also, I don’t know why, but there’s “Seinfeld” noise every time there’s a joke.
6. Matthew points out that you send emails over the Internet, as we find out that “communicating online is the hot thing right now.”
7. They even have a computer geek come in to help them explore The Microsoft Network. Jen describes the Internet as “issue specific party lines.”
8. And what’s the first thing they look up? An entire gallery of CAT photos!
9. Even Sam Huntington makes an appearance as Joystick Johnny, the “most feared video game warrior in the territory.”
10. But not to worry, Jen defeats him at 3D Pinball, a brand new game available on Microsoft Plus.
11. At the end we all learn that Windows 95 “is an incredible program, isn’t it?”
12. You can watch the full Windows 95 instructional video here:
- The men who attacked Istanbul's main airport on Tuesday, killing 44 people, were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- During the 2014 Scottish referendum, Trump said independence would be "devastating" for Scotland. Last week he celebrated Brexit.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.