15 Things You'll Totally Understand If You Can't Stand The Kardashians
No, I don't keep up with them.
1. When someone tries to explain the show/family dynamic to you and you just end up way more confused.
2. Or when someone gives you a full breakdown of the Kardashian-Jenner family tree, and about who's dated who, and you just end up way more confused.
3. Whenever you're waiting in the checkout line at Target and you're literally clueless about all the ~drama~ splattered on the tabloid covers.
"Wait, this seems more complicated to follow than the storyline in Orphan Black."
4. When you hear someone praising them and their accomplishments, and you realize they've actually done a lot more than just that TV show.
5. When you’re scrolling through Twitter and realize that every little thing they do is newsworthy, apparently.
6. When one of them becomes part of a Twitter feud and you're just like, "Um???"
"Why is everyone on my feed weighing in on a fight between strangers?!"
7. When all of sudden everyone seems to have an opinion on something they did or said, and you're just like, "I could give a fuck."
8. When someone admits how much money they’ve spent on Kim’s app game and you realize they could've paid your college loans with it.
9. When someone says “the Kardashians are our royal family,” and you suddenly know the difference between America and the UK.
10. When your friends ask you which Kardashian you relate to most and you're just like:
"Um, do you even know me? Why would you ask me that?"
11. When you're flipping through the channels and wonder if E! runs the show 24 hours a day...
12. ...or how the fuck there are so many spin-offs in different cities.
"How in the hell are they living in all these places at once?"
13. When someone tells that you NEED to follow their Instagrams and you're just thinking, Meh, I barely like following you, why would I follow strangers?
"Um...I only follow friends and family on Insta."