3. From then on, your body language instantly changes whenever you’re near your crush.
4. And every time your crush talks, you hinge on their every word — even if it is just about work stuff.
5. You search and friend your crush on Facebook and follow them on Instagram to look for all the clues and signs of what their life is outside of work.
8. You “accidentally” bump into you crush every time they head to either the restroom, break room, water cooler, or copier.
You basically find any excuse to head in the direction your crush is headed.
9. You slowly start planning your coffee breaks, lunches, and other daily work routines around their schedule.
‘Cause, before you know it, you’re constantly hanging out with them.
13. You also notice everything your crush is wearing and make mental notes about what looks best on them.
14. You master the art of being subtly alluring whenever your crush is within eyesight.
Or, let’s be honest, not-so-subtle.
15. You become instantly jealous whenever you see one of your co-workers talking to them.
16. It becomes increasingly more difficult to not think about your crush than it is to do your actual job responsibilities.
17. You constantly overanalyze everything that you’ve said to your crush in the hopes that you didn’t come off as creepy.
Even if everything you said was work related.
20. Your level of happiness at an after-work event or party is based on whether or not your crush will be there.
22. You begin to believe that, yes, something can come of your infatuation and that it will all work out.
23. You become irrationally depressed when you find out they’re dating someone.
24. Finally, the realization that even if they aren’t for you, they are still a good work buddy.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.