12 Celebrity #TBT Photos You Need To See This Week
Kim Kardashian's sweet 16 photos round out this week’s #ThrowbackThursday.
1. Sofía Vergara took us back to her teen days in the early '80s (posing next to what appears to be a poster of Rick Springfield).
2. In honor her younger sister, Dani's, birthday, Kylie Minogue posted a photo of the two of them from the early '80s.
3. Cindy Crawford shared this photo of herself and Metallica's Lars Ulrich hanging out backstage at the 1992 VMAs.
4. Jared Leto posted this photo of himself from the early days of his band, 30 Seconds to Mars.
5. Elton John shared this photo from when he crashed Iggy Pop's show in 1973.
6. Dolly Parton posted this photo of herself writing one of her classic songs.
7. Madonna shared this early '80s photo of herself with her then-boyfriend, the late artist, Jean-Michel Basquiat.
8. Amy Schumer posted this sweet photo of her older brother, Jason, holding her as a baby.
9. January Jones took us back to her Betty Francis days on Mad Men.
10. Naomi Campbell shared an EPIC early '90s photo of herself alongside fellow supermodels, Cindy Crawford, Karen Mulder, Helena Christiansen, Linda Evangelista, Claudia Schiffer, Tatjana Patitz, and Stephanie Seymour.
And finally in honor of Kim Kardashian's upcoming 36th birthday, her longtime BFF, Allison Statter, took over her website to share two photos from her 16th birthday.
11. Kim with her late father, Robert Kardashian, after being given a brand new BMW.
12. Allison and Kim in posing her brand-new car.
Allison also shared this sweet note about the history of their friendship:
It's hard to believe that 20 years ago, Kim and I were turning 16 and learning how to drive. Kim didn't think she was getting a car because her dad had convinced her she didn't need her own car at 16, so when Kim walked outside after lunch to her new white BMW in the parking lot, she was SO surprised!!!
As Kim and I have grown up together and gone through some life milestones—like getting our first jobs, moving into our first apartments, getting married and having babies—it's nice to look back at all of our memories together. Her 16th birthday will always be a special memory because it was at a time in our lives where we didn't have as much responsibility.
Happy birthday, Kimmie. I love you more than you know!