1. The time she wore a darker and different colored lip liner than her lipstick:
2. When she showed off the power of the pencil brow:
3. When she rocked cut-off wife beaters:
5. And that Old English font is great for jewelry too:
6. When she proved that there is nothing better than baggie Dickies:
9. The time she gave us tight pulled back hair and ponytail, with side of fierce-face:
10. When she worked giant hoop earrings with a side of fierce-face:
12. When she went next-level with the chola makeup:
Or what Christina Aguilera would call “an understated makeup look.”
…that had her air-brushed on the hood, of course:
16. When she was able to achieve this powerful combination of side-eye and arch brow:
17. When she threw this powerful, “Don’t mess with my vato” glare:
18. When she was totally reppin’ her barrio:
19. When she pulled off the all important black bra under a white wife beater look:
20. Literally, everything that is going on in this photo:
21. And, literally, everything in this one too:
22. When she showed off how to achieve perfect chola hair…
24. Actually her entire video to “Luxurious” is a wonderful tribute to chola culture:
Gwen killing it with that chola style.
- 11 U.S. states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- President Obama will become the first sitting U.S. president to visit Hiroshima since the atomic bomb was dropped there 71 years ago.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁