1. The time she wore a darker and different colored lip liner than her lipstick:
2. When she showed off the power of the pencil brow:
3. When she rocked cut-off wife beaters:
4. When she showed us that, yes, you can make a wife beater better by putting Old English font on it:
5. And that Old English font is great for jewelry too:
6. When she proved that there is nothing better than baggie Dickies:
7. When she demonstrated the importance of a canvas belts, with initial buckles, of course:
8. And also the importance of big hair bangs:
9. The time she gave us tight pulled back hair and ponytail, with side of fierce-face:
10. When she worked giant hoop earrings with a side of fierce-face:
11. When she went full-on "Sad Girl" in the video for "Ex-Girlfriend."
12. When she went next-level with the chola makeup:
13. When she incorporated rockabilly chola glamour into her look:
That look, on the right, is perfect for going cruising on the way to a wedding while listening to The Chi-Lites in a lowrider.