21 Gifts That Will Make Every ’90s Girl Say, "OMG, I’m Totally Buggin'"
A list full of items that are all that and a bag of chips.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A Morphe x Lisa Frank makeup palette that comes with, of course, almost every color imaginable and in packaging that literally looks like every '90s girl's middle school folder.
4. A vinyl copy of Mariah Carey's Daydream album on vinyl, 'cause it's a classic and worth it just for "Always Be My Baby" alone!
8. A TLC "No Scrubs" T-shirt that'll def have anyone singing "Oooh noooo, I don't want noooo scrub."
9. Of course, 2020 has been the year of puzzles, and this Cardinal Blockbuster: Titanic Jigsaw Puzzle will bring back good memories of rushing to Blockbuster to rent Titanic, again.
10. A mystery Beanie Baby bundle two pack — to help rebuild their collection of Beanie Babies that were probably tossed out in the early '00s.
11. A tube of MAC x Selena: Queen of Cumbia lipstick, which will leave anyone's lips looking como la flor, or more accurately, como la rosa roja.
12. A pair of Steve Madden Slinky Slides that was once a must-have for every '90s girl! Best of all: they're comfy!!!!
14. A BlueRica Yin and Yang pendant necklace, which is the perfect gift to bring some balance to someone.
16. A copy of Janet Jackson's seminal album, The Velvet Rope, on vinyl — which sounds as good and perfect today as it did 20 years ago.
17. A pack of Scream stickers, which are perfect for that '90s girl who likes scary movies (and stickers).
18. A Sailor Moon x ColourPop: Pretty Guardian Shadow Palette, which will leave anyone who you give this to saying, "In the name of the Moon, this is the perfect gift!"
20. A Polaroid Now i-Type Instant Camera, because let's be honest, no amount of filters can ever re-create the look of an analog camera — plus, there is just something magical about waiting for the photo to develop.
21. A Caboodles On the Go Girl case, which is a '90s girl staple and still one of the best organizers ever made.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.