We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A double disc picture vinyl copy of Selena Ones, which has all of the Queen of Tejano music's greatest hits on it:
2. A tube of MAC x Selena: Queen of Cumbia lipstick, which will leave anyone's lips looking como la flor, or more accurately, como la rosa roja.
3. A The Freakin Rican Sofrito, Adobe, and Sazon seasoning pack, which will bring out the inner gourmet in anyone.
4. A Cafecito scented candle, which well let anyone fill their home with the sweet smell of coffee without the need of having to pull out the cafetera.
5. A Pelon Pelo Rico-inspired enamel pin, which is not only a perfect stocking stuffer, but also the perfect way to pay tribute to a childhood staple.
6. A copy of Chicano Eats: Recipes from My Mexican-American Kitchen, which not only features a gorgeous collection of photos of food, but also some seriously delicious recipes.
7. A copy of La Vida Verde, which is the perfect cookbook for someone who is looking to make plant-based versions of Mexican classics.
10. A Café Bustelo sticker, which is the perfect little gift to slip into the holiday card of someone who lives off cafecito.
12. A Lil' Libros book, which are the most magical educational books for that littlest family member in your life
13. A copy of the Cuba: 101 Beautiful and Nostalgic Places to Visit coffee table book that will whisk anyone away to Cuba.
14. A "Mija I'm busy" tote bag, which is great gift for that person in your life who is always on the run.
16. A copy of What Would Frida Do?: A Guide to Living Boldly — a book that explores Frida Kahlo beyond her art.
19. ...or a Coco Miguel youth cuff beanie, which are the perfect gifts for fans of the movie in your life.
20. A copy of One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez — because one of the most-acclaimed and greatest books of all time is always a good gift.
22. A copy Spirits of Latin America: A Celebration of Culture & Cocktails, with 100 Recipes from Leyenda & Beyond cocktail book, which is a superb gift for any aspiring mixologist in your life.
23. A colorful Peruvian cushion cover, which will add a beautiful splash of color to anybody's house.
24. A pack of 50 Bad Bunny stickers, which will let any Bad Bunny fan decorate basically all their things with his face.
25. An El Chavo Funko Pop!, because this TV icon would look perfect sitting among anybody's Funko collection.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.