1. One of the biggest shows of the 1980s was Aaron Spelling’s prime time soap opera “Dynasty.” Viewers were drawn in for its glamorous look and the show quickly began capitalizing on that success with product tie-ins.
4. The two actors reprised their roles in the commercial for the fragrances:
5. As a slap to the face to “Dynasty” fans everywhere there was no perfume for the Alexis Carrington (played by Joan Collins), who was arguably the biggest draw of the show.
6. But, Joan got the last laugh. She got to be the face of Revlon perfume “Scoundrel”.
7. “Scoundrel” commercial:
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰