1. One of the biggest shows of the 1980s was Aaron Spelling’s prime time soap opera “Dynasty.” Viewers were drawn in for its glamorous look and the show quickly began capitalizing on that success with product tie-ins.
4. The two actors reprised their roles in the commercial for the fragrances:
5. As a slap to the face to “Dynasty” fans everywhere there was no perfume for the Alexis Carrington (played by Joan Collins), who was arguably the biggest draw of the show.
6. But, Joan got the last laugh. She got to be the face of Revlon perfume “Scoundrel”.
7. “Scoundrel” commercial:
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈