1. Whenever this thing of beauty got rolled into your classroom, only for you to be disappointed to learn that it's actually for the next period:
2. Whenever the "No tears!" guarantee was put to the test and you were temporally blinded in the shower:
3. Walking past the toy store with your parents after being promised you'd be able to go in:
4. Getting ready to get your art on, only to discover that all the markers were linty and dried out:
5. Whenever you saved your Push Pop for later, only to find it covered in ants:
6. Having the batteries die on your Game Boy just as your were about to beat a level:
7. Or worse yet, having someone trip on and pull out the cord to the controller just as you were about to beat a level:
8. When all your friends could see the hidden image and you couldn't:
9. Whenever you accidentally got a Happy Meal that was missing the toy:
10. Whenever you got excited and ordered a super-cool new product only to find out it was NOT as awesome as it promised to be:
"I waited six weeks for this As Seen on TV product to come and it all it does is yank my hair out in clumps!"
11. When you were jamming along to your favorite CD only to have it skip all over the place, and then realizing why:
12. The moment when you realize that your friend's or crush's parent answered their home phone -- after you specifically discussed what time you were going call:
13. Having no choice but to use one of the erasers from your collection and having it just smear everything into a gray blur.
14. When you thought you got your brown-paper-bag book cover to fit perfectly snug, but in fact it was on so tight that it ripped:
The price of trying to achieve perfection.