1. “Camp Cucamonga” had the greatest TV all-star cast of 1990.
Camp Cucamonga is a made-for-television movie that aired on NBC on September 23, 1990. While it was a standard rethread of earlier summer camp movies like Poison Ivy (the Michael J. Fox one, not the Drew Barrymore movie), it can best remembered for a couple of things.
1. Its all-star cast of late ‘80s/early ‘90s TV stars.
2. Cheesy rap videos.
2. Let’s take a closer look at this amazing cast:
3. Chad Allen (“My Two Dads”) & Candace Cameron (“Full House”)
4. Sherman Hemsley (“The Jeffersons”) & John Ratzenberger (“Cheers”)
5. Jennifer Aniston (pre-“Friends”)
6. Jaleel White (“Family Matters”)
7. Danica McKellar & Josh Saviano (both of “The Wonder Years”)
8. Brian Robbins (“Head of the Class”)
9. Breckin Meyer (pre-“Clueless”)
10. And in his comedy acting debut, G. Gordon Liddy (he organized and directed the Watergate burglaries of the Democratic National Committee headquarters in 1972).
11. And we’ll never forget the camp rap song:
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳