4. Alyssa also made two commercials as part of the campaign. Deemed too racy, the commercials were banned from several networks, including the WB (home network of Alyssa’s “Charmed”).
5. Alyssa Milano Candie’s commercial:
Candie’s then-marketing vice president, David Conn told the NY Post that he was stunned by the controversy saying, “there is such a double standard. If you look at the WB Network every night, it is always promoting its shows with sex.”
6. Alyssa Milano Candie’s commercial 2:
9. Mark McGrath Candie’s commercial:
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏