4. Alyssa also made two commercials as part of the campaign. Deemed too racy, the commercials were banned from several networks, including the WB (home network of Alyssa’s “Charmed”).
5. Alyssa Milano Candie’s commercial:
Candie’s then-marketing vice president, David Conn told the NY Post that he was stunned by the controversy saying, “there is such a double standard. If you look at the WB Network every night, it is always promoting its shows with sex.”
6. Alyssa Milano Candie’s commercial 2:
9. Mark McGrath Candie’s commercial:
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of the position.
- A Trump adviser is presenting himself as an unlikely go-between in an effort to help global elites understand Trump.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage will disappear under Trump.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚