4. Alyssa also made two commercials as part of the campaign. Deemed too racy, the commercials were banned from several networks, including the WB (home network of Alyssa’s “Charmed”).
5. Alyssa Milano Candie’s commercial:
Candie’s then-marketing vice president, David Conn told the NY Post that he was stunned by the controversy saying, “there is such a double standard. If you look at the WB Network every night, it is always promoting its shows with sex.”
6. Alyssa Milano Candie’s commercial 2:
9. Mark McGrath Candie’s commercial:
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."