Once upon a time (aka in the early 2000s), Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton were the very best of friends.
And like all BFFs they did everything together…
…like awkwardly partying….
…having deep and engaging intellectual conversations with each other…
…and going to Oktoberfest.
I mean, who doesn’t travel to Germany with their BFF while dressed up like a beer maids?
But all was not well in their friendship, because Paris was always throwing lots of shade at Kim.
6. Eventually, the (not at all for the publicity) friendship died, but Paris continued to diss her whenever she had the chance:
Not hot, Paris. Not hot at all.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case of two teens found dead in the woods: a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."