1. When DC the Brain Supreme feels the need to name and count out the Addams’ family:
2. The look of boredom (or shame?) on Steve Roll’n’s face:
3. The meth’d out dancers in the graveyard:
4. Pugsley Addams’ (played by Jimmy Workman) attempt at being tough:
5. Christina Ricci (Wednesday Addams) lip-synching in the video. Why Christina? Why?:
6. What kind of 50 Shades Grey hijinks are going on here?:
7. The creepy moment when this lady was rubbing up on Pugsley:
8. Pugsley and Wednesday’s weird attempt at trying to do a combination Whoomp/Addams’ Family snap dance:
Tag Team’s “Addams Family (Whoomp!)”:
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃