1. Melanie “Scary Spice” Brown shared this photo of the Spice Girls voguing backstage.
2. Cindy Crawford took us back to her 1990s modeling heyday.
3. Iconic: Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash at the CMA Awards in 1978.
4. CeeLo Green shared this photo of himself dressed like a member of Gwar while performing at Lollapalooza.
5. Mia Farrow and her Wednesday Addams doll shared a pensive moment.
6. A teenage January Jones once modeled for a bridal catalog in 1996.
7. Tom Cruise and his The Outsiders’ co-stars, Rob Lowe and Emilio Estevez, were probably up to no good in this early ’80s pic.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎