1. Melanie “Scary Spice” Brown shared this photo of the Spice Girls voguing backstage.
2. Cindy Crawford took us back to her 1990s modeling heyday.
3. Iconic: Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash at the CMA Awards in 1978.
4. CeeLo Green shared this photo of himself dressed like a member of Gwar while performing at Lollapalooza.
5. Mia Farrow and her Wednesday Addams doll shared a pensive moment.
6. A teenage January Jones once modeled for a bridal catalog in 1996.
7. Tom Cruise and his The Outsiders’ co-stars, Rob Lowe and Emilio Estevez, were probably up to no good in this early ’80s pic.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.