1. Melanie “Scary Spice” Brown shared this photo of the Spice Girls voguing backstage.
2. Cindy Crawford took us back to her 1990s modeling heyday.
3. Iconic: Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash at the CMA Awards in 1978.
4. CeeLo Green shared this photo of himself dressed like a member of Gwar while performing at Lollapalooza.
5. Mia Farrow and her Wednesday Addams doll shared a pensive moment.
6. A teenage January Jones once modeled for a bridal catalog in 1996.
7. Tom Cruise and his The Outsiders’ co-stars, Rob Lowe and Emilio Estevez, were probably up to no good in this early ’80s pic.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 million declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚