2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Coming Out of Their Shells Tour: cassette and tour guide
For any kid in 1990, it didn’t get any bigger or cooler than the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Propelled by the success of their first film and TV show, the turtles embarked on a huge North American tour, and for those of us who weren’t fortunate enough to go, the Pizza Hut cassette tape was the next best thing.
5. Back to the Future Part II Solar Shades
Surprisingly for being such a popular film series among all age groups, Back to the Future had very little tie-in kid products (aside from a video game and a Micro Machines play set), so these sunglasses helped fill that void. Plus they made any kid look super futuristic and cool (or so we thought).
7. The Land Before Time hand puppets
Probably one of the greatest fast food toys ever (seriously), it was the perfect combination of two things kids love: cartoons and dinosaurs. Plus, they were super cool looking! What kid didn’t want to collect all of these? (Well maybe except for Spike, he was kind of waste.)
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Beyoncé slayed her "Lemonade" performance at the MTV VMAs Sunday night 👸🐝
- Fitbit has announced two new versions of the super-popular Charge HR and Flex, marking the first time that it has reimagined any of its existing devices ⌚️