2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Coming Out of Their Shells Tour: cassette and tour guide
For any kid in 1990, it didn’t get any bigger or cooler than the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Propelled by the success of their first film and TV show, the turtles embarked on a huge North American tour, and for those of us who weren’t fortunate enough to go, the Pizza Hut cassette tape was the next best thing.
5. Back to the Future Part II Solar Shades
Surprisingly for being such a popular film series among all age groups, Back to the Future had very little tie-in kid products (aside from a video game and a Micro Machines play set), so these sunglasses helped fill that void. Plus they made any kid look super futuristic and cool (or so we thought).
7. The Land Before Time hand puppets
Probably one of the greatest fast food toys ever (seriously), it was the perfect combination of two things kids love: cartoons and dinosaurs. Plus, they were super cool looking! What kid didn’t want to collect all of these? (Well maybe except for Spike, he was kind of waste.)
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰