3. And of course, Five-Star was the only notebook worthy of your JanSport.
5. You lived by one fashion rule: The baggier the jeans, the better!
17. Decorating your bedroom walls with the pages of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
23. This was the craziest thing you’d ever seen:
31. These were seminal albums in your life:
34. How the Dog Brothers from Sex in the ’90s were MTV’s original guidos.
38. The disappointment you felt after washing your Hypercolor shirt for the first time.
Why couldn’t it last more than just one wash?!
41. How, somehow, it was totally cool to wear hip-hop Looney Tunes T-shirts.
Bugs, you’re such a badass!
44. That Michael Jordan was the greatest athlete ever…
49. Knowing that Burger King was the place to get your grub on because Whoppers only cost 99 cents.
- Bernie Sanders tried to rally his supporters, but got booed when he urged them to vote for Hillary Clinton 😡🇺🇸
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.