3. And of course, Five-Star was the only notebook worthy of your JanSport.
5. You lived by one fashion rule: The baggier the jeans, the better!
17. Decorating your bedroom walls with the pages of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
23. This was the craziest thing you’d ever seen:
31. These were seminal albums in your life:
34. How the Dog Brothers from Sex in the ’90s were MTV’s original guidos.
38. The disappointment you felt after washing your Hypercolor shirt for the first time.
Why couldn’t it last more than just one wash?!
41. How, somehow, it was totally cool to wear hip-hop Looney Tunes T-shirts.
Bugs, you’re such a badass!
44. That Michael Jordan was the greatest athlete ever…
49. Knowing that Burger King was the place to get your grub on because Whoppers only cost 99 cents.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- #AusVotes 2016: Follow our live election day blog as polls open, votes are cast and sausages are sizzled 🇦🇺
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.