3. And of course, Five-Star was the only notebook worthy of your JanSport.
5. You lived by one fashion rule: The baggier the jeans, the better!
17. Decorating your bedroom walls with the pages of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
23. This was the craziest thing you’d ever seen:
31. These were seminal albums in your life:
34. How the Dog Brothers from Sex in the ’90s were MTV’s original guidos.
38. The disappointment you felt after washing your Hypercolor shirt for the first time.
Why couldn’t it last more than just one wash?!
41. How, somehow, it was totally cool to wear hip-hop Looney Tunes T-shirts.
Bugs, you’re such a badass!
44. That Michael Jordan was the greatest athlete ever…
49. Knowing that Burger King was the place to get your grub on because Whoppers only cost 99 cents.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."