4. You and your friends knew the entire choreography to “Step by Step” — and performed it at the school talent show.
10. And the NKOTB board game.
The best part? Setting up those way-cool cardboard picture frames.
12. You sent fan mail ALL THE TIME.
15. You called the Official NKOTB Hotline, 1-900-909-5KIDS — hanging on to a glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, a real, live New Kid would be on the other end — much to your parents’ phone bill’s dismay.
20. And you caught every episode of their short-lived cartoon series on ABC’s Saturday morning cartoons.
But you never admitted how awful it was.
21. You taped this Coke comercial.
24. You totally bought their first album (which initially had terrible sales), featuring the New Kids as sort-of-creepily fresh-faced babies, only after you listened to Hangin’ Tough three or four years later.
25. Admit it, you bought this album as well.
Lookin’ good, guys.
29. …some sweet jewelry…
35. You read every authorized and non-authorized biography, magazine special, and mag with their picture on the cover…
39. You cried from happiness when you heard Jordan Knight had a hit solo single with “Give It to You”…
40. …and cried from sadness when you saw him cast on The Surreal Life.
41. In 2008 you went to the Today show — in the rain — just to see them perform live.
42. You then planned your bachelorette party around their concert at the Borgata (in Atlantic City).
43. And well all know what you’re doing this summer:
We’ll be loving you forever, Donnie, Joe, Jordan, Jonathan & Danny.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.