31. The Six Million Dollar Man, $49.99
28. Pelé, $69.99
24. Hardy Boys Mysteries, $110.00
Look at the artistry on Parker Stevenson and Shaun Cassidy’s hair - that is worth the price alone.
23. Charlie’s Angels, $119.95
Sans Farrah Fawcett.
17. The Waltons, $240.00
15. H.R. Pufnstuf, $265.00
13. Superman, $280.00
10. Star Wars, $325.00
6. Blue Falcon and Dynomutt , $450.00
5. Scooby Doo, $454.30 (marked down from $649)
4. Ringling Brothers and Barnum Bailey Circus, $465.00
2. Little House on the Prairie, $895.00
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷