If you flipped through an Us Weekly or read a celeb gossip blog in the 2000s, then you probably remember the oh-so-trendy shop and celeb hangout spot called Kitson.
1. First and foremost the store is probably most synonymous with Paris Hilton, who practically lived there.
2. She'd even bring everyone's favorite Hilton, Tinker Bell, with her on shopping sprees.
3. And of course, Kitson also sold lots of Paris related stuff, like her book Confessions of An Heiress.
4. Paris' former BFF Nicole Richie was also a regular there — as seen below looking like the epitome of 2005 cool with her hot pink Razr.
5. Nicole even hosted her book signing for her novel, The Truth About Diamonds there.
You weren't an "It Girl" in the 2000s unless you wrote a novel!
6. And of course, Paris and Nicole's former BFF Lindsay Lohan shopped there too!
7. As did Halle Berry, who looked so cool and stylish with her intial handbag.
8. Gwen Stefani did some L.A.M.B. promo there.
9. While Victoria Beckham promoted her Rock & Republic collab denim line there.
Rhinestone-encrusted jeans were the shit for a like a sec! Even if they did look like trash. 😑
10. Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, and Rachelle Lefevre celebrated the DVD release of Twilight there!
11. While Brandon Routh and Kate Bosworth promoted the release of Superman Returns.
In case you forgot, there was a Superman movie in 2006 that starred these two!
12. It was also a place were you could pick up things like those Kabbalah red string bracelets...