1. This Jem costume is “truly, truly outrageous.”
13. Halloween parades in elementary school only meant one thing: getting a chance to show-off your costume while walking around to Michael Jackson’s “Thriller.”
14. Rainbow Brite is ready for Halloween — or possibly a rave.
15. This kid is really excited about his Go-Bot costume.
16. The Force is definitely with these two.
17. Teen Wolf or Werewolf Bar Mitzvah costume?
18. A Pound Puppy and Pound Purry prove the power of friendship.
19. A Smurf having a smurfing time taking pictures.
20. A Popple who decided to join the pumpkin people gang.
21. Only in the ’80s could a kid get away wearing this costume:
22. Chuck Norris trick-or-treats, without ever leaving his house.
23. Sweet Rose Petal posing for a photo…
…unaware of what’s lurking behind her!!!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.