1. This Jem costume is “truly, truly outrageous.”
13. Halloween parades in elementary school only meant one thing: getting a chance to show-off your costume while walking around to Michael Jackson’s “Thriller.”
14. Rainbow Brite is ready for Halloween — or possibly a rave.
15. This kid is really excited about his Go-Bot costume.
16. The Force is definitely with these two.
17. Teen Wolf or Werewolf Bar Mitzvah costume?
18. A Pound Puppy and Pound Purry prove the power of friendship.
19. A Smurf having a smurfing time taking pictures.
20. A Popple who decided to join the pumpkin people gang.
21. Only in the ’80s could a kid get away wearing this costume:
22. Chuck Norris trick-or-treats, without ever leaving his house.
23. Sweet Rose Petal posing for a photo…
…unaware of what’s lurking behind her!!!
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.