1. This Jem costume is “truly, truly outrageous.”
13. Halloween parades in elementary school only meant one thing: getting a chance to show-off your costume while walking around to Michael Jackson’s “Thriller.”
14. Rainbow Brite is ready for Halloween — or possibly a rave.
15. This kid is really excited about his Go-Bot costume.
16. The Force is definitely with these two.
17. Teen Wolf or Werewolf Bar Mitzvah costume?
18. A Pound Puppy and Pound Purry prove the power of friendship.
19. A Smurf having a smurfing time taking pictures.
20. A Popple who decided to join the pumpkin people gang.
21. Only in the ’80s could a kid get away wearing this costume:
22. Chuck Norris trick-or-treats, without ever leaving his house.
23. Sweet Rose Petal posing for a photo…
…unaware of what’s lurking behind her!!!
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.